Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas 2007


The stage is set!
Surveying the gifts! (under the blanket are the bikes!)

Wasting no time getting started!

Jack was as excited about Max's bike as Max was!

Gracie enjoying her traditional breakfast of bran muffins, an orange from Santa, and eggnog! Yummy!

The boys enthralled watching "Transformers"
(they each got a transformer Jack-Optimus Prime? and Max-Bumblebee)



We had a very wonderful Christmas this year! As the kiddies get older, each year brings additional excitement and oh how this season flies by so very quickly. So much to do, I feel like I'm running around non stop all month and then it comes to a haltering stop Christmas morning. Ahhh, Christmas morning. The quiet thrill of Christmas morning. The sweet, sweet smiles and exhilarating laughter and giggles of Christmas morning. And then I realize that what I have put myself through is sooo worth these priceless moments. These moments that seem so plentiful on Christmas day. I relive my own childhood memories and pray that my children will have the same joyous memories as they grow up. I think of my dear family and friends. And of course, I think of my Savior. His birth, life, and death. His example and influence in my life, and most importantly His gift to me. His Atoning Sacrifice. His love I feel every day of my life. My heart is full of love, joy, and gratitude. I hope you had a Christmas of merry moments as well!

1 comment:

mom said...

Wow...What a wonderful Christmas you had! The pictures are so cute. We love all of you very much.