Sunday, March 18, 2007

A Peaceful Sunday



We had such a nice Sunday afternoon today relaxing out on the deck
(after eating/wearing spaghettiOs and asparagus for dinner)

I love Sundays!

I taught the Beehives today and gave them this for a handout to help them remember the lesson (being a peacemaker in the home) throughout the week. I tied this thought onto a little bag of chocolate pebbles.

Each act of kindness and love touches lives more deeply than we ever know. Like pebbles dropped in a pond, our simplest acts of love can create ripples that extend far beyond our own sphere. This week I will look at these pebbles and remember to be a peacemaker. One action of bringing peace in my home can affect my entire family. I will be a peacemaker.




3 comments:

Messimoo said...

You're good! I would love for my little one to have an advisor like you! I'm so glad you had a good Sunday.

Hubba's Thoughts said...

Great Picture! That was a really good handout too.. You're a really good advisor. I bet the girls love you.

Dave Anderson said...

I think that's the best picture I've seen of Jack, Grace and Max yet!!! I'm printing that out and hanging it up RIGHT NOW!!!!