Friday, May 11, 2007

I'm back

YES~ I am back! I know I've been the biggest slacker the past few weeks, but I figured out how to download my pictures again. I stayed up in Bountiful with my parents for a week while Clay was out of town so I'll tell you about that for now.
On April 30th My Sister, Dad and I threw my Mom a surprise "Jazz" birthday party. It was soooo fun. We ate a yummy dinner with lots of friends and family and, of course, watched the Jazz game (too bad they lost that night). I forgot my camera but Jen took some good pics if you want to check them out.

Here are a few pictures of our fun filled week in Bountiful. We made ice cream in this fun little machine my mom bought that turns regular ice cream into soft ice cream and you can add anything you want and it mixes it in to your ice cream. (a small version of hogi yogi's) We added peanut butter cups and caramel kisses. It was sooo yummy! I also went to dinner with a bunch of my high school friends Macaroni Grill one night and forgot my camera, but here is a play date the next morning with Melanie's Derek and Ali's Justin and my three kiddies! We went to North Canyon Park (down the street from my parents house). The kids love this park and we all had a fun time chatting and catching up on what everyone has been up to. Other memorable activities were:
new pajamas for the kids from grandma, a much needed pedicure for me, Jack sleeping in the "big boy bed", lunch with Grandma at the "restaurant park" (McDonalds), and an eye infection for Jack.

Stay tuned for more and my first

KS {Kristen Smiles} Giveaway

in the NEAR future!

1 comment:

Messimoo said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's all I have to say!