Tuesday, May 22, 2007

What a fun filled week! Ill try to catch you up on what has been going on around here!

Last week was the twins last week of the Waterford Computer Class. The twins have really benefited from this class and so have I! It was a fun little social hour for me. Jessica is one of the moms that made it so fun. She is so sweet and she has three darling kiddies! We both signed our kids up for the same summer class! It starts up again next month. Maple Leaf Preschool! They really enjoyed going every Tueday and Thursday morning and it was nice for me to have a few hours a week to spend some alone time with Max (we would usually do some shopping or clean the house!) Jack and Grace LOVE "Miss Denise" and I know they will miss her dearly. They put on a little "Graduation Program" where they sang some songs (they have been singing these songs around our home for the past few months...thank goodness they are cute songs! ) for the parents and recieved some cute little scrapbooks that Denise made for them. It was soooo fun watching Jack and Grace perform. They are getting so big and I am so proud of them. Afterwards we took the kiddies to a yummy dinner at La Caretta in Springville to celebrate!

Here are some pictures from that night.




Matthew, Gavin(Relish), Jack,Grace, & Joey! This is Miss Denise!

Friday night I went to Thaksgiving Point for the "Mrs. USA" pagent. My friend Laura was a contestant and she won 1st runner up! We were so proud of her! She looked so beautiful and her interview was unbelievable. Congrats sweetie!




Saturday my family came down to celebrate my 31st birthday and then my parents watched the kids while Clay and I hit the town to do some shopping. I got some fun gifts from everyone. Thanks to all who remembered me and helped make it so great!

5 comments:

Jen Bird said...

What a fun weekend!! I'm glad you had a good birthday too. I need to drop by my gift. :-) I'll call you tomorrow.

Holly said...

Sorry, I deleted my comment on another post because I meant to post it here instead!

So I had NO idea it was your b-day when I saw you at Target saturday night! Happy Belated Birthday!!! Hope it was a good day. Welcome to the 31's. :)

Messimoo said...

I am sooooo glad you had a happy day. My boys miss the computer class and can't wait for it to start again. Good thing we can continue our "social hour." I love it too!

Jenny said...

Kristen...you're so amazing! and Happy Late Birthday - I think you have to be one of the sweetest people I know. I love your style and can only wish that I can be as fun, crafty, and wonderful of a mom as you are - you've got some lucky kids!

Elizabeth said...

Kristin--

Just saw your comment on my post and I responded to it, but thought I would let you know on here as well that you are still welcome to contribute to the marriage thing. I am still collecting.

Thanks.

Cute pictures!