Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Guilty Pleasures

The past couple weeks I have been listening to this singer/songwriter non-stop! I just love her and I can't get enough of her music. A couple years ago I was obsessed with this song, and then I was watching this show (which I'm a little hesitant to admit that I watch. It's soo staged and cheesy!!!) and was thrilled this song was on the season 3 finale! I love it sooo much! Here you can watch and listen to my two favorite guilty pleasures at the same time! I also love this song and this song! And I always smile while singing along with this!
Enjoy!

3 comments:

Hubba's Thoughts said...

Oh, Kris... You are cute!! It's important to find the simple pleasures in life when you spend so much of your time helping the kiddies!! Love ya!!

lramey said...

hey, it's lisa----i was so hoping that when I clicked on "this show" it would be "that" show, cuz I'm guilty of loving it too!!! oh well, we're girls! I love her too!!!!

Holly said...

oh kristen, i had no idea. luckily we can still be friends because it's one of my guilty pleasures too. don't you strongly dislike spencer and heidi? ugh. and lauren and brody need to get together already. i wonder what percentage of the show is actually real!