Thursday, October 18, 2007

Fire Station Fieldtrip

I don't think I've ever mentioned the pre-school Jack and Gracie attend. They go to "Rainbow Pre-school" It is taught by Helen Gurley, a woman (retired elementary teacher) that lives in our neighborhood. She has proved to be a wonderful teacher for the twins! They love her so much and are always so excited when it's time to head over there! Today for preschool we visited the fire station down on 3rd south and 7th east. At first I wasn't too thrilled about having to give up my two hours of free time with Max to cart the twins across town for an hour and then back to pre-school for only 30 min. that remained , but now I'm glad I went because I got some cute pictures, it was fun to watch the twins respond to the intresting and fun times at the station, and I actually enjoyed the tour and learned some intresting facts! The twins took the whole trip very seriously. Jack was very serious most of the time, I don't know why but it was cute to watch him really pay attention to every little thing. Gracie was pretty serious too but then she would turn to me and give me an "I am super excited about all this" smile. It was also fun to have Max there and be included with what the twins were doing. He was a very good boy the whole time and wasn't quite sure what the whole thing was about but very intrested in all the sights to see!

(That's Maxwell in the yellow)

It was a good day!

Here's a shout out to the Provo Firemen!

You guys are Awesome! Thank you for all you do!

4 comments:

mom said...

Thank you for sharing the fun field trip with us. Jack, Grace, and Max are getting some wonderful learning experiences and exciting times. It's so great watching our children learn. Looks like another good day!

Jen Bird said...

I'm looking forward to those days of field trips, etc. I just can't believe how fast they grow up and that you're in that stage of your life. I was also noticing how much they all look related. They are so darling!

Shannon & Summer said...

I love you Autumn picuters!
Thanks for having Brynn over today - she loves to play with the twins!

Messimoo said...

They are so cute! I love Gracie's smile! I hope you had fun at you party, I am so sad we missed it!