Sunday, October 2, 2011

Triplet's 1st Birthday!




Happy Birthday
Cole, Ava, and Henry!























Thank you to everyone who came to celebrate not only the babies special day, but helped us celebrate the survival of our 1st year of triplets.. a feat I wasn't so sure I could conquer. It was such a fun day that began with silent tears of joy during their morning feedings. I'm so very aware of what a blessing the triplets are. You can all imagine the never ending work and stress three babies would be but unless you have triplets, you can't imagine the overwhelming joy and happiness that comes from mothering three at once. I often feel that the most difficult part of having triplets is deciding which baby to cuddle and kiss on. They are wonderful and I can't express my gratitude having the privilege to raise them.
Happy,happy day!

3 comments:

Mom said...

Happy Happy Birthday to all three of you. Kristen, what a busy time you had getting ready for their party. You are amazing! Everything looks perfect. Darling decorations and cakes. I love the individual pictures of each triplet enjoying his/her cake. Love every one of you very, very much!

Melanie said...

Kristen, they are so so so cute and I can't believe they all came out of your teeny tiny body. I wish I could have been there to help you celebrate! They party looked amazing! I love you a ton!

The Hunts said...

I haven't checked your blog in about a year!!! I hadn't seen a post in a while so I think I just forgot. But I just love the party you did for them! It was so darling! And you made cone hats too and yours turned out way cuter than mine did!! You are such an adorable mommy! Can't wait to meet you!