Sunday, October 2, 2011

Summer 2011


goofy helpers


my life got substantially easier when the babies started to hold their own bottles this summer!




lots and lots of swimming with friends this summer. it's so nice that they can all swim so well now.

My parents reported to the MTC on the 4th of July. This is most of my family sending them off. They are in the Denver Colorado North mission. Such amazing missionaries and such amazing examples for all of us!

The 4th of July Parade in Provo. Jack, Grace, and Max were there too.. i just didn't get many pictures that day since i was a little preoccupied roping the babies in every two seconds. :)








Lots of playing in our backyard since i was too chicken (smart) to take the babies anywhere with water. they loved their little pool and splash pad and i loved that we could fit in fun in the sun in between naps. lots of smiles and giggles!





good thing i have 3 amazing helpers for my 3 babies! all summer long the big kids would come up with fun things like this to entertain the babies with.
this day was rocket day (inspired by the baby boy's t shirts) haha.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Busy summer. Beautiful family. Lots of fun activities for everyone, and lots of good helpers! Your adorable children are blessed with super terrific parents.. We surely do love you all!

Melanie said...

I <3 your family. So so so cute...I don't know how you do it all! I loved seeing the pic of all your family at the MTC! I love them all!

The Hunts said...

I totally hear you about the bottle holding. That was a day sent from heaven to me when our girls started doing that! And those little matching swimsuits were SO precious! This makes me so excited for summer this year...looks like you guys had some fun!